Five Advantages Of Products
- Foot and hand throttle both available for use.
- World-class parts used increases reliability and performance.
- Easy engine access and lots of maintenance space.
- Dual-frequency technology improves compaction in various conditions.
- High compaction force and great excitation force.
Emission Regulation Tier 2 / Stage II
Gross Power 95 kW (127 hp) @ 2,050 rpm
Net Power 86 kW (117 hp) @ 2,050 rpm
Peak Torque 475 N@m
Number of Cylinders 4
Cooling Type water
Static Linear Front Drum Load 328 kg-mm
Working Width 2,130 mm
Overall dimension (L×W×H) 6145*2230*3040 mm
Number of Vibrating Drum 1
Nominal Amplitude Range 1.75 / 0.85 mm
Vibration Frequency Range 30 Hz
Centrifugal Force Range 270 / 135 kN
Number of Amplitude Settings 1
Operating Weight with Ballast 14,000 kg
Weight on Front Drum 7,150 kg
Weight on Tires 6,850 kg